Already have a Username/Password for Ciencia e Investigación Agraria?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I agree with the fee of USD$ 40 per page (MSWord file, excluding figures and tables) for accepted articles which manuscripts were submitted since the beginning of September 2016.
- I declare that this is an original unpublished manuscript that has not been submitted for publication to other journals
- The length of the manuscript, including figures and tables, is within the limits established by Ciencia e Investigacion Agraria
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Word format and figures are in .jpg or .tiff file formats.
- The body of the text is double-spaced in Arial 11pt. or Times New Roman 12pt. fonts, and pages and lines are numbered
- Tables and figures are on separate pages at the end of the text or in separate files.
- The references comply with the style conventions used by Ciencia e Investigación Agraria. I have consulted the style guidelines at the American Society of Agronomy (https://www.agronomy.org/publications/style/) or the latest issues of Ciencia e Investigación Agraria online at www.rcia. uc.cl
- The names of three possible reviewers, affiliated with institutions different from the authors’ institutions, are included. (The Failure to report reviewers, can generate the delay in publishing of the article, or difficulty starting the publishing process).
Authors who submit to this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors can set separate supplemental agreements to the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (e.g. it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Allowed and authors are encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) prior to and during the submission process , as it can lead to productive exchanges , as well as a citation more earlier and greater of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).